Millionaire Match Review: Still A Good Sugar Website In 2023?
Millionaire Match claims itself as an exclusive dating site for non-sugar relationships, aimed to connect successfully certified millionaires and attractive singles. Our team invested several weeks dating on Millionaire Match using all the amenities of the premium membership, and here’s what we have to say in our complete Millionaire Match review.
Who Millionaire Match suits the most?
- Certified millionaires who look for a serious relationship with attractive singles
- Gorgeous females who would love to date a profound and well-off personality
- Those who don’t look for casual dating on a free dating site
|📈 Visits per month:||172K|
|✅ Profile verification:||Yes|
|❤️ Reply rate:||89%|
|🌍 Most used in:||US, UK, and Canada|
- It’s a remarkably old dating website that operates since 2001
- Verification is necessary for all users
- Free users can reply to and read messages sent by Premium members
- There’s a high response level
- No exasperating advertisements around
- Prices are a tad higher than on the related dating sites
- Limited range of communication options
- The app is not as full-fledged as the browser version
How to register your MillionaireMatch account?
Millionaire Match dating site boasts over 190K active users monthly. The website caters to wealthy men and women who make above $300 Grands yearly and to attractive singles eager to try out millionaire dating. However, the website especially utters that sugar dating is strongly prohibited down there, as this is the website to connect legit soulmates, who came to seek love.
This way, when you set your foot on Millionaire Match, you have two further options: to register as a wealthy user or an attractive one. Our team has chosen the way of the rich, and those were our next steps:
- Sign-up on the website using e-mail or an existing Google, or Apple account, or your mobile (alternatively, download an official Millionaire Match app from Google Play)
- Select your gender and the gender of your perfect match
- Input your basic information (name, birthday, country, ZIP)
- Add imagery to each of the albums
- Come up with a catchy headline
- Fill out the “About me” section
- Verify the identity using your ID card or driver’s license
The amount of information needed to register provides the users with the ultimate degree of safety: all members must verify their identity before actually starting to use Millionaire Match, otherwise they will be blocked immediately. Never use VPN on this site: this will also lead to banning your account.
What does your profile look like?
Profiles on Millionaire Match pretty much stand out by inclusivity. This dating app gives you an opportunity to tell a lot about yourself. Basically, this is what you’re about to fill out:
- An “essay”. It’s a field that offers you to tell about your business or personal life, and your most successful dating story, or provide questions you would love to ask your match. You only have 4,000 characters here.
- About other users. Who you’re looking for, does Zodiac makes difference to you, distance, hobbies, music, favorite luxury brand, or preferred literature.
- Basic information. There goes your income, net worth, age, relationship status, and so on.
- Your look. Here you can tell everyone what you look like, including your body type, eye and hair color, and any additional features you wear (e.g., beard or a tattoo).
- Your background. Here goes personal information, related to ethnicity, religion, and education. You can also tell about your personality.
- Your lifestyle. Tell whether you have any habits, bad or good, pets, car, or children.
- Moments. This is a personal blog where you can post images, short thoughts or just statements, describe your mood for today, etc.
- Career. This is a new feature that provides other members with the info about your work experience and/or goals.
You don’t necessarily have to fill in each field, but it will significantly grow your dating odds down there, as we found out during the test.
Tips on creating your MillionaireMatch account
- Add more pictures. Don’t be thrifty in your imagery, you will earn more trust from users if you add more photos.
- Strive to fill your profile enough. The more you tell about yourself, the more chances you get.
- Be sure to never use VPN. Many users get blocked because of it.
- Benefit from Moments feature. This blog will reveal more about you for potential matches and will get you more partners to choose from.
How much does Millionaire Match cost?
As an exclusive dating site, Millionaire Match offers paid services for all users. We have profoundly analyzed the given prices to give you an idea of whether gold membership is worthy of being invested in.
Premium members have all the favor here, each premium plan offers the same features, and you can choose how long you want to support the premium membership status. Notice that you will be billed in one payment, rather than charged monthly.
|⭐⭐⭐ 6 months||$390||$65|
|⭐⭐ 3 months||$240||$80|
|⭐ 1 month||$100||$100|
What’s for a free member?
A free member is obviously very limited and, unlike premium members, only have the access to the following features on Millionaire Match:
- “Wink” to profiles and see who winked at yours. We could pique the attention of a user by leaving a “Wink”, let the user find you, and make the first step.
- Reply to mails and instant messages sent by members. Users can’t initiate a conversation, but they can reply to messages sent by a premium account.
- Sharing career info. Namely, members can share information about their professional experience or achievements to attract other users with their ambitious nature.
- First date ideas viewing and posting. We could share ours or view other users’ lists of their First Date Ideas. You can comment and like it.
- Quick search. Accessing a quick search to narrow down the preferences, setting age range, and distance.
- View member profiles. Browsing members, both free members and those with a premium membership, viewing their profiles and galleries.
- Favorite profiles. Adding profiles to your list of favorites.
- Like and comment on photos. Leaving free comments under the user’s photos.
- Comment on blogs. Chatting with other users in communities, reading and posting in the personal blog.
As you see, the free membership offers an impressive number of features. Now let’s consider the paid one.
What’s for a gold member?
We have chosen the one-month payment to test the website and also find out whether joining premium members is worth investing at all. What we found out in the first place is that the payment is secured by GeoTrust, meaning your transactions on Millionaire Match are safe.
Successful people who own the gold membership are offered to relish the following paid features, (surely besides the options from the basic package):
- Advanced search filters. More sophisticated search results and way more filters to get an accurate match.
- Profile Boost. Your profile goes features before others, all users see it in their search results.
- Anonymous search. No one can track you, or find out it was you among their page guests.
- Track new members and premium members.
- View certified millionaires and VIPs. Certified millionaires are now differentiated from other members.
- Chat, send messages, send emails. You can now initiate the dialogue, and not only respond to the messages of others.
- See whether your message was read. You can now watch whether your companion saw your message.
- See who liked you in the “Spark” and undo your “Skip”. Returned swiped-left swipes, to see who admired you.
- Respond to the “First Date Ideas” sent to you. Users can send you their First Date Ideas, and you can react, accept, or decline.
- View any interactions with your profile. Check who visited you, liked, and winked.
- Get a certified millionaire badge if you’re a rich user. If you’re a certified millionaire, you’ll get a special sign that will show other members your real-life status.
- Priority customer support team care. You won’t wait to get support.
- Prioritized profile feature. The website promises 20+ times more connections with your profile.
What we have to say, paid subscription on Millionaire Match is fairly cheaper than on the related websites. Classically, sugar dating sites charge members over $60 for an even smaller range of feature.
How to find your perfect match among younger women?
The Millionaire Match dating service stands out by the possibilities it provides. You can swimmingly find a date, especially if you’re about to do so as a premium member. Most website features are accessible via the main menu at the top of the screen or by directly entering the user’s profile. Let’s see how exactly you want to find the matches.
How do the filters work?
The dating site offers a convenient toolbar located at the bottom of the page. At the top, you will find the “Discover” button, which provides the full range of advanced search filters.
Fast Search is available to free users and allows you to search members based on your gender, age, and geo.
For premium members, the location is determined by the country, state or province, or zip code and distance. A variety of profile characteristics are included in advanced search, including:
- Yearly income
- Who they look for
- Body type/Ethnicity
- Relationship status
- Bad habits/Children
- New members/Premium Members Only
- Reverse Matches/Celebrities/VIP members
You can sort matched profiles by age range and location as well, or by how many pictures the Millionaire Match users have.
How to find a user?
To find a user, you have several options. First, you can use the offered advanced search filters and set the age, location, and other preferences. Then you would choose the most interesting members among the matched profiles.
Another way is by using “Sparks”. That’s a Tinder-like game where you swipe profiles left or right (clicking the back button will return you to the previous member, where you can change your Like or Dislike). Spark displays users that fit your matching parameters, which include geography, gender, and age range.
Profiles of other users and what they contain
When we found a bunch of matching profiles on the site, we saw pretty much the same stuff our profile contained. There were galleries, all the descriptive info about the user, and essays, namely everything we had. Surprisingly, 80% of the profiles we saw were well filled out and verified.
Besides the private album and a public one, that doesn’t require special access, we saw these tabs in each profile:
- The “See more like this member” that could show similar members by verification, background, personality, and look.
- “Career” section in the profile giving the full professional achievements of goals of the profile owner.
- Blog that shown who and what was commented on the user’s page. Each user has this section in their profile.
Members can also Like or Skip the profile by clicking on the buttons in the top right corner.
Communication with MillionaireMatch users
Communication is only accessible to a premium member of Millionaire Match. There were several options to initiate the interaction, and all could be found in the profile or its thumbnail during our review:
- The “Send message” button helps to start a conversation with a user.
- The “Heart” button Likes the user and adds to the favorites.
- The “Wink” button sends a hint.
- “Not sure what to say” offers pre-made templates of messages that you can use as ice-breakers.
On Millionaire Match users reply pretty promptly, some will answer you right away, and some within an hour, but it really depends on the user.
Additional features of Millionaire Match
The Community Section
To cover this section broader, Community is a button (a tab) you find in the header of the Millionaire Match site. It takes you to the ecosystem where the best dating site users interact with each other publically in the following ways:
- Millionaire Match events. Honestly, it’s just a gallery of all the events MM participated in, where users can comment on the photos.
- Exchanging first date ideas. Those can be organized by category, sorted by date, and searched.
- Writing, posting, and commenting on blogs, that can be followed and even read by non-members. You can sort recent blog posts by date and category.
This was one of the most exciting sections of the site: browsing it was completely free, yet very effective in terms of seeking a potential match as it contained a lot of personal information, namely, wishes and luxuries the members actually own.
Verification of a certified millionaire
This feature deserves to be described more inclusively. A premium member who passed a strict verification process and provided the bank statement of the income attracts a lot more attention on MillionaireMatch. This is what a Millionaire Match premium membership owner has to do to get verified:
- Send/Upload by fax one of the documents:
- Proof of earnings of over $200,000 as annual income.
- Bank statement that proves your income.
- Proof of your $1 million net assets.
- Upload or send by email personality-proving documents.
After that, your profile obtains a diamond icon for confirmed millionaires and a checkmark for images and gets featured above other profiles that are not in the search results.
Our user experience on Millionaire Match
Let’s finally cover the most intriguing part of the Millionaire Match review, the actual chat with women.
She, let’s call her L, found us herself, using filters. L was chasing virtual relationships with a rich man who would love to see her as a companion and compensate generously for risky images/messages she sends, monthly. In fact, L appeared to be pretty chatty, she knew how to support the dialogue, and it was fascinating. Sadly, we got blocked on Millionaire Match when she realized her efforts were fruitless, as she was chatting with the literal opposite of the millionaire of her dreams.
A gorgeous ginger medical student from Nevada with a free membership was looking for a partner, not a sponsor. She was content with her freelance-based earnings, however, she was looking for a soulmate, who would “teach her to live a luxurious life” (e.g., advise high-end restaurants, take her to private parties). She was highly interested in our Rolls-Royce silver cloud picture, showcased in the gallery. The Ginger wanted to meet offline and organize a trip on her vacation, yet sponsored by our fake person. Unfortunately, we were obliged to ghost her, as she became too chatty.
An impressively attractive woman from New Zealand was looking for someone who would pay for her college. She was straightforward in her queries, the same was set out in her detailed profile as well. She was looking for a platonic relationship “if possible”, and was actually quite a compelling interlocutor. We had nice two weeks of regular chat initiated by her. She wasn’t disappointed when we revealed the cards, and she confessed she had a lot of fun chatting with our team of masterful pretenders, so we guess it’s a success story.
What do our experts deem of MillionaireMatch?
To conclude on Millionaire Match review, among all the dating sites reviews I had to deal with, this exclusive dating site deserves way more attention than any other domain. This is a legit place that strives to provide the best user experience since it was established, and looking at real reviews, estimating the design, the user-friendly approach, the quality of chat, and the prices, I have to say that Millionaire Match is a decent dating platform that is worthy of the investment of time and money
5 tips to date on a millionaire dating site
Try out these tips to make your Millionaire Match online dating experience smoother and more exquisite, proven by our team:
- Enjoy the free membership first. Don’t invest in the Millionaire Match until you’re satisfied enough with the dating services it offers. Free members have more freedom on this dating website, luckily.
- Set a decent profile photo. Usually, every dating website’s success is decided by the quality of your profile photo and your profile description.
- Send messages first, don’t wait. On dating services you have to put in some effort sometimes, so get prepared to earn your relationships with your communication skills.
- Don’t hesitate to get verified as a certified millionaire (if you are!). If your income is over $200K of annual income, be sure to get the certified millionaire badge, it brings a lot of advantages.
And be careful with meetings, of course: just set them up in public places and after you see your partner, enjoy the start of a new dating page.
Final words on Millionaire Match review
Whether you’re a certified millionaire or a random guest of this dating service, Millionaire Match will find a way to make your experience nice, this is what our team learned during the test. It’s a good thing for successful people to find each other and even free accounts will find what to do down there. We recommend Millionaire Match to be used and enjoyed.