Male Sugar Baby—Sugar Dating Basics For Male Sugar Babies
Sugar dating isn’t limited just to women. On modern sugar daddy dating sites, we can see an increasing number of young men turning to sugar dating to meet their financial needs. If you’re a guy looking to become a sugar baby and meet a sugar daddy or sugar momma, this article is for you.
We’ll go through all the basics of sugar dating for a male sugar baby and provide advice on how to start sugar arrangements. Prepare to be a male sugar baby with our male sugar baby guide.
Here are the best platforms for male sugar babies:
What is a male sugar baby called?
According to the Urban Dictionary, a male sugar baby is a man who is usually younger and is in a relationship with a sugar mommy or a sugar daddy, who is typically older and financially well. They are in a mutually beneficial relationship in which the sugar mommy or daddy provides financial support, presents, and other forms of help in exchange for the male sugar baby’s companionship, romance, and intimacy.
While sugar dating is commonly associated with female sugar babies, men are increasingly looking for sugar mothers as well. To refer to male sugar babies, the names sugar cub or just sugar baby is widely used.
How to become a male sugar baby?
To become a male sugar baby, you should have confidence, developed social skills, as well as know how to be good company and meet the wants of a sugar momma or sugar daddy. Yet you also have to take some necessary steps to become a sugar baby, so here are some:
- Understand what type of sugar relationship you want
- Explore options of the sugar dating sites that suit your goals (there are specialized sugar babies websites like Ashley Madison or Secret Benefits)
- Create an eye-catching and honest sugar profile on the sugar dating site or app of your choice
- Use matching mechanisms and search tools of the sugar dating site to meet suitable sugar mamas or sugar daddies
- Be active and approach sugar mommas or sugar daddies you like
- Discuss and reach an agreement with your sugar momma or daddy on the conditions of your mutually beneficial arrangement
- Enjoy a sugar lifestyle with fancy dinners, vacations, and other luxuries
Remember that sugar relationships are based on mutual respect and trust. If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe at any time, speak up and, if necessary, end the relationship with a sugar daddy or sugar momma.
How to be a male sugar baby dating a sugar daddy or mommy?
Now that you know how to become a male sugar baby by following the sign-up process on one of the sugar daddy sites, it’s important to learn how to be a successful sugar baby. Note that not all sugar babies make it to long-term relationships, as many sugar babies don’t take it seriously or don’t know how to stand out on sugar daddy websites or how to keep a sugar daddy or baby interested. Therefore, here are a few tips on how to behave being a male sugar baby:
- Be confident and charming
- Be clear about your expectations
- Be professional and don’t mix in too much emotion
- Set boundaries and limits from the very beginning
- Take care of your appearance
- Improve your communication and ability to listen
- Learn how to be courageous
- Be open-minded and flexible
- Always be respectful to your sugar momma or daddy
Remember that wealthy sugar mommas and sugar daddies are from the elite circles and they are looking for elite sugar cubs for mutually beneficial relationships, not a trashy one-night stand.
What’s the average pay for a male sugar baby?
The average monthly allowance or PPM for a male sugar baby varies widely depending on such criteria as:
- Type of sugar baby arrangement
- Your experience
- Additional requirements
- Sugar momma/sugar daddy net worth
Most sugar babies get around $3,000 in sugar baby monthly allowance or around $350-400 for a PPM. But it’s worth mentioning that the sugar baby lifestyle in smaller cities is cheaper, therefore the average sugar baby allowance is lower (around $1,500 per month and $300 on PPM). It is also worth mentioning that platonic sugar arrangements bring sugar babies about 50% less than traditional relationships with intimacy.
Male sugar baby names—Top 10 best and worst nicks from various male sugar baby websites
Choosing a sugar baby name is fun, but also a very important process that can become a deal breaker when it comes to your popularity. So here are some factors to consider when choosing a male sugar baby name:
- Pick a name that reflects your character. Use your best traits. For example, if you’re extroverted and enjoy having fun, you may go by a name like Ziggy or Jax.
- Consider the age difference. If you seek older women and men, you may want to choose more classic or traditional names, like Henry or William.
- Pick an easy-to-remember name. Sugar mommas and sugar daddies most likely talk to several sugar babies at the same time, that’s why you should come up with a nick to your sugar baby profile that is easy to remember and avoid names that are difficult to spell.
Here are a few examples of good sugar baby names:
And here are some examples of nicks of sugar babies to avoid on sugar dating websites:
These are not the best options as they are either oversexualized, childish, or hard to remember. If you want to be a successful sugar cub, try to avoid using those and get inspired by our best names section.
Male sugar baby profile example
Let’s take a look at one of the sugar babies’ profiles and see what a sugar cub needs to improve to stand out and get more attention on the sugar site.
This profile is from:
This sugar baby has a nice nick and the main profile photo is not bad, though it does not allow us to see the user’s face. But the profile has no headline, not many photos (all of them are almost identical), and just one secret photo. Also, there is barely any information about the sugar baby, which doesn’t help potential sugar mommas or sugar daddies to learn more about him on.
To improve the situation and become one of the jet-setting sugar babies, this guy should:
- Add a fun headline question
- Add more photos (5-7 ideally)
- Make his profile more informative
- Add clear expectations from a sugar daddy or mommy
Making a few simple tweaks can help attract more attention from sugar mommies and daddies. So make sure your profile doesn’t need any improvements.
How to be a male sugar baby online?
If you wonder how to become a male sugar baby online, here are a few tips to follow:
- Pick a reliable site that is fit for the type of dating you seek. If you are interested in just older women, go for , and if you are also into wealthy men, consider mixed sites like , or a sugar daddy dating auction .
- Create an attractive male sugar baby profile and take your time to fill in all the fields.
- Add a catchy headline that can grab attractive women or men’s attention and spark the desire to message you.
- Communicate your needs and desires in your male sugar baby bio section
- Add 5-7 high-quality photos that are not overly sexy but showcase your best sides
- Mind your safety and don’t share real-life locations, names, or banking info
- Negotiate clear financial support and conditions of the arrangement
Remember that being a successful male sugar baby involves effort and patience. So follow our recommendations and start the sugar relationship you desire online.
Male sugar baby tips for beginners
If you’re one of the new sugar babies, here are some helpful tips for beginners you need to know:
- Know what you want and need from a sugar mama or daddy. Before going into a sugar arrangement, consider what sugar relationships you are comfortable with, and don’t be shy to communicate your needs and boundaries.
- Put effort into your profiles on sugar dating sites. Many sugar babies invest in their profiles by making professional photoshoots to stand out among tons of young attractive women that dominate most sites, and you can consider that too.
- Be confident and don’t be afraid to take the lead. Successful male sugar babies exude confidence and charm, therefore practice making a great first impression, but don’t try to be too cocky.
Following these 3 tips is not hard, but it can significantly boost your sugar momma dating experience.
Becoming a sugar baby can be a rocky experience if you don’t know what to do and where to start. We hope that our male sugar baby guide will help you become a sugar baby and start a sugar relationship that meets your expectations. Just make sure that you understand the peculiarities of mutually beneficial relationships, pick a legit sugar momma dating site, and put effort into your sugar baby profile to attract more wealthy ladies.